Tuesday, March 13, 2012

peace sighting.


LISTEN TO YOUR LIFE - Print

in case you missed it, my 'word' for 2012 is peace. you can read about that here.

this year i have committed to keep my eyes + ears open for peace wherever i go.

a short statement that a friend of mine said to me this week was one of my first peace sightings so far.

she simply whispered: 

give yourself more time to rest than you think you need.

this spoke straight to my heart.

a part of peace means carving out space to be still.
and allowing yourself to rest.
and s l o w down. 

it's not about being selfish. 
but filling up your tank so you can continue to pour out. 
   
Be still

in what area of your life do you need to be generous to yourself with week?

i encourage you to give yourself more in that area than what you think you need.


erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!