Tuesday, March 6, 2012

the heart of life.


thought i would share some words and images that have been inspiring me lately.
words and images that speak to the heart of life...




we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that 
suffering produces perseverance;
 perseverance, character; and character, hope.
and hope does not put us to shame,
hope does not disappoint
romans 5:3-5


dreamy

you know that feeling when there is so much to tell, that you can’t even begin. ..
but then the longing to connect is so strong, and the distance starts to feel so deep?


that’s how I feel.


just waiting for the open space, when I know what to say
and missing inbetween.

I forget that I can admit overwhelm 
and not-knowing.

just like so.


hi. 
{source}


20120305-153514.jpg


We find it comforting to have others decide for us. If we’re free, we could be wrong - and we don’t want to be wrong. That’s the essence of perfectionism: If I haven’t done it wrong, I’m still perfect; and even if I do it wrong when someone else told me to do it wrong, that takes away from their perfectionism, not mine.”

-Steve Brown, Scandalous Freedom 



around the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate
-j.r.r. tolkien



erica


p.s. i am so delighted to have found a blog that i used to read more than five years ago. check out sweet mandy's blog and download her free e-book here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!