Friday, March 23, 2012

high five for friday!



well, it's friday once again. 
(woo hoo)

Photobucket

anybody else remember TGIF growing up? boy meets world? oh yeeeah.

i am delighted to celebrate five wonderful aspects of my life with you all today!

five 
a whole week of summer. 
record highs in michigan this week. 
can you say 85 in march!? 
unreal! 

four
new necklace from target.
on clearance.
oh yeaaah.

three
planning thrifting dates with two of my friends. 
can't wait to see what treasures we find! 

two
this quote certainly summarizes my life right now.
lots of "new" coming our way in the next few months. 
yep.

one
the changing seasons makes me excited to switch up the wardrobe.
anybody else get the winter blahs with their outfits?
here are four of my favorite fashion bloggers to follow for outfit inspiration:
3.5.12b
kendi


sydney

IMG_1216
keira


keiko

have a woooonderful weekend, everyone!


erica


1 comment:

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!