Wednesday, February 29, 2012

wonderful wednesday: pinteresting style.


yipee!! it's wednesday. 
time for my top five pins from this week:

five. 
yes, please!
no bake nutella cheesecake. YES please!!!
pinned here.

four.
really organized 'catalog' of creative ideas!
lots of super cute ideas for the already adorable mason jar!
pinned here.

three.
a really great post of twenty five handmade gifts under 5 bucks!!
25 Handmade Gifts Under $5.  they are all winners!
pinned here.

two.
i love two things about this. the quote and ali edward's handwriting. 
BE You!
pinned here.

one.
empty bottles as bracelet holders. genius. 
how genius is this!!
pinned here.

what was your favorite pin this week?


erica

11 comments:

  1. Great pins! Gotta checkout those homemade gift ideas and I love the bracelet holder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey stephanie!
      yes, totally check out the gift ideas. there's some great ones. (p.s. i can't wait to make some rose body oil with the recipe from your blog!! <3)

      Delete
  2. Mason jars are perfect!! You can do just about anything with them and they're so cute!!


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously!! now i just need to find some for cheap and get crafty :) thanks for stopping by, heather.

      Delete
  3. No bake Nutella Cheescake?! Yes please!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having reaԁ this I bеlieveԁ it was
    νery informative. I appгeсiate you taking
    the time and effort to put this informatіon tοgеtheг.
    I once agаin find myself pеrsonally sрending way too muсh time bοth reаdіng аnd leаving
    сommentѕ. But ѕo what, it wаs still worth it!

    check my reference

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn’t resist commenting

    Also visit my web blog - website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues.

    was truly information. Your website is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Look into my page burirockclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hі! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for the gгeat infοrmatіon you have gοt here on
    this post. I аm comіng back to уour website for moгe soon.
    Tinnitus Home Remedies Natural Quick Ways to Combat Those Annoying Sounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellο just ωanted to gіve yοu a quick heads up.
    The wordѕ in your post ѕeem to be running off thе scгeen in Safarі.

    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    Тhe ѕtyle and design look gгeat though!
    Ηope you get the issue ѕolved soοn.
    Cheers click through the following document

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!