Friday, February 17, 2012

high five! it's friday!



hallelujah. friday, SO glad you're here! 


Photobucket


here's my top five for the week:


five. 
my parents are coming to visit! 

we have big plans that include:
 dinner at sanchez (this amazing tapas restaurant) 
a visit to an art exhibit
and THRIFTING! yay!

four.  
my new shellac manicure with a purple accent nail. SO fun. 
{that makes my ring look huge..hehe}

three. 
staying somewhat consistent with my workouts.

the elliptical is not the enemy. the elliptical is my friend. 
it always feels good when you're done.
danielle and alaythea inspire me to keep going.
(danielle goes to work out at 5 AM!!)

two. 
remembering how much listening to iron and wine
puts me into the most wonderful, relaxed mood.


one.
this was a photo from j's live recording in november of last year. 

we got one of the 'final' mixes back this week. and it sounds PHENOMENAL. i am beyond excited for it to be completed and duplicated to share it with the world!! :)

thanks to each and every one of you for taking the time to read
style of a songbird.
i don't take any of my followers or readers for granted.

have a wonderful weekend!


erica

8 comments:

  1. Iron and Wine is my love! Yes, makes me smile all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I love your manicure! Beautiful ring by the way :)

    "the elliptical is not the enemy. the elliptical is my friend." I had to use that elliptical mantra here not too long ago. I had a fear/insecurity of it back from my early college days and finally faced it a few weeks ago. It was actually kind of fun and has been my go to machine since!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. thank you for the encouragement! i do feel like the elliptical kicks my butt but at least i know it's working! :) have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I've been dying to try Shellac! Yours looks great! Have a blast with your parents! I love when my mom visits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you HAVE to try shellac. it will literally change your life. not kidding. ZERO dry time. NO chipping for like 3 weeks. AH-mazing!! :)

      Delete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!