Tuesday, February 21, 2012

thrifty tuesday: steals from this weekend.


word.

i know i wrote a post about color. but during my thrifting adventures this weekend, i just couldn't help myself with the incredible neutrals i found... 

here's a snapshot of some of my favorite finds:

cotton grey mini skirt (normally 3.99--got it for 1/2 off :) 


pattern on a great scarf 


two comfy head wraps


oh, you know, scored an amazing faux leather jacket for $9.99 !!


asymmetrical zipper. (love!) 


love the ruffles along the neckline on this grey dress 

did you score any great deals this weekend?


erica



2 comments:

  1. I love thrifting. I need to make a trip this coming weekend!
    I absolutely LOVE that dress! So cute. :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Colie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i LOVE it too. can't wait to wear it this spring!
      thrifting makes any day better :)
      thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!