Friday, February 10, 2012

high [5] for friday!


friday, we meet again.  and that means it's my haircut and manicure day. oh, yes! <3

here's [5] super sweet things about my week. 

five.
have any of you searched in hopes for a hair stylist who gets you, who listens to you, and who you look forward to spending forty five minutes with every eight weeks to catch up?

well i am SO grateful to have found a hair stylist that is also my FRIEND. she is creative, passionate and gifted to transform tresses. plus she also has short hair, so she gets mine. can i get an amen? 
{isn't she adorable?}

i LOVE you, rach. xoxo 

four. 
my new "calm meditation" station on pandora.
if you want to seriously chill out, turn it on and up.


(i love child's pose.)

three.
moroccan oil.
 i can really tell the difference this makes in sealing in moisture for my hair. 
especially in the winter! 

two.
my bonlook glasses that i won from a great blog: what would a nerd wear
i sport these at least a few times a week. LOVE them. 

one.
so grateful to be enjoying everyday with my sweet & strong hubby. 
*sigh*

happiest of fridays to you ALL. 
xoxo


erica


1 comment:

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!