Friday, April 20, 2012

high five for friday!


this week has been full of ups and downs. 
glad to say it's friday and time for the weekend! i'm excited for a girls night tonight with some friends which will include a hot tub! can i get an amen? :) 
here are some of the highlights of my week...

five.
my mom surprised me and sent me two of the pioneer woman's cookbooks! so excited! her recipes are amazing. (and there are pretty pictures of each step of each recipe--SO fun!) here are some that i'm looking forward to trying soon: 
hot artichoke dip
creamy rosemary potatoes
knock you naked brownies (hehe...)
peach whiskey chicken
tequila lime chicken (notice a trend ;) 

four
i've already started to meet one of my mid year goals. even as i type my abs are sore and i'm feelin the burn from the workouts i've done this week. feels great.

three.
my friend erica (yep, we have the same name) shared this homemade salsa recipe with me. 
and i am thrilled to pass it along to YOU. 
1 green pepper diced
1/2 tomato diced
1 can corn
1/2 can black beans 
1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
1/2 onion diced
1 tsp minced garlic
8 oz italian dressing 
mix all ingredients and enjoy!

two.
following alison's advice, i picked up both the maybelline and rimmel lipstick colors below. i have been quite impressed! she tested tons of drugstore lipstick colors and brands and these were the top picks:
bestdrugstorelipsticksvertical2

one.
really enjoyed leading worship and attending an awesome conference at Kingdom Life Ministries (a local church) this week. i have been encouraged and inspired!

i love singing with my sisters <3

wishing you a tremendous weekend! enjoy every minute.


erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!