Saturday, May 12, 2012

true match.


so does anyone else search google and youtube for reviews before making a new purchase? this is  especially true for me when dealing with cosmetics. 

i'd like to introduce you to kandee, my online makeup consultant. her videos are so helpful.

i've been using neutrogena liquid foundation for about a year now and have gotten pretty bored with it. so, i watched this video and took her advice:


i bought W3 for my base and N7 for my darker color. (i was pretty skeptical about getting the second shade, but if you use a small amount and blend well it adds the perfect amount of sunkissed tan glow.)
loreal true match
this makeup blends so well! it's very light feeling and adds the perfect amount of glow without looking too greasy. i haven't tried the powder yet, but that's next on my list!

so there you have it. a professional makeup artist's and my recommendation!

let me know if you try it!


erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!