Friday, June 29, 2012

high five for friday.


hey everyone! hope you had a great week. mine was filled with getting settled in our new home. i am so lucky to have a husband who cares about decorating and arranging. he could be on HGTV. seriously.

here are five bright moments from my week: 

five.
getting my jewelry organized and displayed was a must. {priorities, right?} 
here are my earrings and necklaces: 
{still getting my rings and bracelets organized}


you can find the DIY directions for the earring organizer here.

four.
living five minutes from IKEA is a blessing.

three.
i took a break from the oil cleanse method for a few months, but i started it again and my skin is thanking me! you can read about the OCM here.

two.
Photo
we enjoyed a wonderful dinner overlooking the water this week. the salmon was amazing!

one.
i am enjoying the unlimited possibilities that this part of our lives holds.
i'm now an east coast girl!

i link up with lauren every friday. you should too! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!