Monday, June 18, 2012

my manifesto: part I


photo4

as always, i am inspired by sweet kelly rae. she recently wrote a beautiful manifesto. i think this is a great way to document and define the fabric of our lives {no, not cotton...}. below is my declaration, my guidelines for an abundant life, my manifesto...

// i believe

we need to kneel down and get the perspective of a child {often}...to regain awe eyed wonder and abandoned joy.

it's always best to embrace "invictus"--to invite new vision into circumstances that usually suck.

comparison is the thief of joy.


// i believe

in pampering yourself. pedicures are not optional.

our abilities, talents and gifts are not about or just "for" us.

if something is tested and rejected, and still stands, it finds greater strength.



//i believe

there is unmatched power in sharing our stories.

every woman needs (at least) one pair of sparkly shoes.

we must never apologize for our enthusiasm.


// i believe

vulnerability has unlocking power.

bright lipstick can change your mood and the day.

we are never alone.


{my manifesto will be ever evolving, hence "part I."} 

if you write your own, let me know in the comments! 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!