Friday, June 8, 2012

high five for friday


i link up with lauren and so many others every friday to celebrate fun parts of my week.
it's a great way to keep my perspective on sightings of joy, blessings and relationships i'm so grateful for! {this often comes in the small things, like necklaces and coffee and manicures}. 

here are my top five for this friday...

five. 
had the best girls night ever. five hours of heart to heart conversation and sushi!! 
(yeah, they fed it to me... :)

four.
tomorrow we get to sing at our first wedding for the season. my dear friend kate is marrying the love of her life, jimmy. excited to be a part of their wedding day!

three.
i love how i have been connected with people i never would have known outside of the blog world. my sweet friend chrissy wrote this post and incuded me in it. so thoughtful.

two.
i've seen this necklace floating around blog land (the original was j crew for like $100) but i scored this version at Charlotte Russe for $5!! 

one.
spent the most wonderful afternoon with j on our porch.


the happiest of fridays to YOU!

signature

1 comment:

  1. can you believe i have never tried sushi? i hope someone feeds it to me the first time, lol! thank you so much for the shout out. i meant every word i said about how awesome you are. =)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!