Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Receive Your Love.


2012 has been such an exciting year for j + me. One of the most exciting accomplishments was the LIVE recording of his very first CD! It's called "I Receive Your Love" and it's amazing {although i'm a little biased}. 


Would you like to win a copy of "I Receive Your Love"?

Leave a comment below with a time in your life when you have felt the most LOVED. 
A winner will be selected and announced in a future blog entry! 
Enter by June 16th.
{Be sure to leave your e-mail address so I can contact you if you are the winner!} 

If you would like to purchase the CD, simply visit: www.givingbackworship.com.
 Click on the "media tab," purchase link, and click on the image of the CD.
You can also purchase the CD on Jeremy Simpson & Giving Back Worship's Facebook page under Music Store. (Will be up on itunes soon).
Let me know if you have any questions!!

P.S. For an extra entry, FOLLOW my blog (through RSS feed, blog lovin, or by email). Leave an EXTRA comment if you start to follow me! :)

signature

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erica, I want to share two comments on receiving love.
    First-when I became a Christian and I have been receiving the Love of Christ still! Second- receiving the love of my children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a moment of pure joy when you look in your daughter, son or husband's eyes and everything else around you comes out of focus and you connect on a level that only God our creater can provide when you know that you have received love! I live for these moments! Thank God he blesses me with them daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A time in my life I felt the most loved was right after the birth of my babies - newborn love, Chris right there, & many surrounded me with various ways of helping.

    Would love to win his cd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to actually follow your blog instead of just through twitter. I finally am - through Google reader RSS feed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!