Saturday, January 7, 2012

post numero uno.


Welcome to style of a songbird.

I'm Erica. Here's a little bit about me...


I LIVE...in Michigan in our first adorable home with an amazing front porch.

I LOVE...my hardworking, sweet, talented and hilarious
husband, j (aka babe).



I STUDIED...Communication, Religion and Family Studies.

I WORK...as the Director of Middle School Ministries (at the same church where my hubby is the worship leader).

I ENJOY...thrifting, singing, painting, cooking a great meal, fashion on a budget, spending time with kids, writing and short, funky hair.


RANDOM FACTS...I was a beauty pageant queen. We had close to 700 people at our wedding! I never leave home without a huge bottle of water. I spent the last year working in a hair salon (loved being surrounded with all the creativity!) This fall, my husband recorded his first LIVE CD--so excited to share it with the world!

STAY CONNECTED:
twitter: eesimpson
instagram: eesimpson
pinterest and facebook: erica simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!