Wednesday, August 29, 2012

oh how pinteresting // august edition.


can't believe this is the last week of august!! i have some wonderful "pins"i've found to share with you! enjoy!

aren't these earrings the coolest? 
Vintage Dangles. $19.95, via Etsy.
pinned here.


these look so fun!
Alcohol ink coasters
pinned here.


i want to collect stones to make this.
Stones glued to felt = hot pad  Love this! I would want to make place mats too!
pinned here.


homemade jewelry cleaner. i tried it and it works!
Jewelry cleaner - tried it today and my engagement ring is almost blinding, it's sparking so much :)
pinned here.


freeze herbs in olive oil! brilliant.
Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, toss in pan when needed. No need to ever waste fresh herbs again! So smart!
pinned here.

mmm...gonna try this soon!
panera soup
pinned here.


love the idea of a thin neon outline.
outlined neon nails.
pinned here.



post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love those earrings and that oil and herbs idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't those earrings amazing?! :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've seen that oil and herbs idea somewhere else where they were shaped like ice cubes. These are much prettier! I wonder if it would work nicely or if they would end up smelling like freezer! I hate when that happens! I also think the rings cleaning solution is great! I've heard from a jeweler that good old water and a toothbrush is, in her opinion, the best way to clean jewelry. It seems to work for me. It's also easy, so I like that about it.

    :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip about the water & toothbrush! (I'm bad about getting lotion and stuff on my ring...it needs to be cleaned often :)
      SO glad I found your blog. LOVE it.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That manicure looks awesome, like the nails are glowing around the edges. Also, it is a secret wish of mine to eat soup out of a bread loaf, especially after reading Game Of Thrones, where it's served all the time. It seems like the ultimate comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove those hot pads made out of stones! What an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all these, especially the coasters! I have to chase my roommates around with napkins so they dont put their drinks on the coffee table and leave rings! haha. Looks like you've been pinning, lady! Isn't it so addicting?!

    Much love
    Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that hot mat. There is a loose pebbled ground somewhere at my university. I am seriously doing this. Thanks!!
    Come visit:http://wakeetosleep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the herbs frozen in olive oil and it makes me feel like a freaking genius every time I throw one into the frying pan. I purchased extra ice cube trays so I wouldn't ever waste left-over herbs again.
    Those neon outlined nails are kick ass.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!