Friday, August 3, 2012

links to love.


happy friday! it's been a pretty big week for me (birthday + anniversary) so i am skipping out on the high five for friday and i'm sharing some of my favorite links i'm loving! wishing you the best weekend of your summer yet! <3

featherslink

great way to use one of my favorite summer fruits.

a little bit of paint can make a big difference.

how creative is this!

both of these soups sound delicious: one and two.

go here if you want to be inspired.

this is breathtakingly beautiful.

looking for a new exfoliating body wash? this one from target smells amazing at a great price!

some fun & free fonts {i love alliteration}.

so excited for my blogger friend, jessica, who just adopted the most adorable little boy!

signature

5 comments:

  1. Great share! I read your friend's Jessica's blog and was very touched. I hope they have many beautiful years together as one big-happy family! And happy belated anniversary and birthday hope it was a good one!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! :) And I loved that paint it white post too - she has such an artistic eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every single "Links to love" post I do includes one of your posts. Love it, my sweet blog sister! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Erica! OMG - those soups ARE delicious! So glad you found my blog and it is so sweet of you to mention me here! I hope you're having a fantastic week! I can't wait to discover more of your blog! xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you so much for commenting, Sara. Can't WAIT to try those soups :) xoxo

      Delete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!