Saturday, September 22, 2012

links to love.


hello my lovlies! what's new with all of you? hope you had a wonderful week!

quick update // i have my second interview for a job this tuesday! super excited about that. and my parents are coming to visit us in our new place in connecticut this week. can't wait! 

featherslink


here are some of my favorite links from the past few weeks. enjoy!

love this quote.

i'm still not over the ombre trend. this is gorgeous.

this poem. yes.

what a brave post sharing a vulnerable moment.

i've been interested in vegetarian recipes lately. {cooking meat grosses me out}. this sounds so good.

her art journal pages captivate me.

she's beautiful. the bird is beautiful. lovely.

ever heard of a moodboard?

oh how i would be delighted to win this giveaway on laura's beautiful blog.


post signature

1 comment:

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!