Friday, September 14, 2012

bits & pieces.


happy friday everyone! i had a wonderful week full of creativity & contentment. hope yours was full of peace & joy as well! 


one. happy mail day! is there anything better than getting snail mail? i don't think so.
two. inspired by sweet hannah to make space this week. purging my closet felt oh so good!
three. my hair decided to do the "flip" and i went with it. i'm having so much fun with my new cut. 
four. latest art journal page. embracing my feisty side. ;)
five. spent the most relaxing afternoon at my favorite starbucks. they even had the fireplace on! <3

{linking up with carina & lauren.}
have a wonderful weekend!  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your flip! So cute. And totally jealous of your Starbucks afternoon - I can't wait for my first pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!