Friday, September 21, 2012

bits & pieces.



one. real simple is such a treat to read every month. {thanks for the subscription, mom!} 
two. my "special flower."
three. i'm blooming where i'm planted.
four. isn't this piece of art amazing? thanks, jodi!!!
five. it's boot weather. yes!

i had one of the best weeks of my life. {and i'm not exaggerating}. it started out this past weekend. i spent all saturday morning exploring our neighborhood, hitting up some garage sales and ended in an amazing park sitting under what i have named as "my" tree. i sat under it's shade and had an amazing conversation with a kindred spirit/mentor of mine. then, on my way home, i found the pretty pink flower you see (above & below). my sweet friend had just posted the identical flower on her instagram a few days prior. it was such a wonderful little "sign" to end my adventure.

i have connected with so many brave, beautiful, artistic women this week. my soul is leaping!


here's to another amazing weekend filled with beauty and light!
{linking up with lauren and carina.}  

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your words.
    My soul has been leaping too with all the beautiful kindreds I am connecting with.
    Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for such a great week! Love those boots! And Real Simple is simply my fav. So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weeks/days moments like these! So refreshing. :)
    And I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You seem super cool and artsy. Stoked to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww!! thank you so much! so grateful to have you following! <3

      Delete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!