Thursday, September 13, 2012

links to love.


featherslink

i read somewhere that a "blogging rule" is that you are supposed to only post original content if you want to gain followers. 

well, i'm breaking that rule. 

there is just too much inspiration out there that i love to share! as a blogger myself, i can say i would be delighted and flattered if someone wanted to highlight one of my posts to share with their readers. as i've quoted before "bloggers are our community, not our competition." :)

here are some links i've been loving lately:

this DIY foot scrub sounds heavenly.

this interview about being an artist was really helpful.

how fun are these? i think they would brighten your day every time you wear them!

love this autumn decor project.

dark chocolate + sea salt. yes please.

my favorite wardrobe staple for the fall. {any variation of these}.

i'm loving alison's youtube roundup videos.

i'm a sucker for black and grey. exhibit a.

i can't tell you how glad i am that i found her blog. LOVE this post about her journey into joy. *sigh*

oh how i would be delighted to win this giveaway on my sweet friend brooke's blog.
  
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you sharing fun finds from around the web - I love seeing them! You introduced me to the Alisa Burke blog which is now one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!