Thursday, October 18, 2012

bits & pieces.


welcome, weekend. so glad you're here again.
i love sharing a few glimpses of beauty from my week:
one // i started my new job last week & jeremy came and surprised me with flowers on my first day. he's the sweetest. <3 
two // i love these two strong & mighty men. junior came to visit us as a friend, but he left as our brother.  
three // nothing better than a skirt & boots.
four // my co-workers and i took the "live united" motto very seriously this week.
five // my beautiful orchid.


i'd love for you to share your moments of beauty, joy and life from your week!





wishing you the most wonderful weekend you've had in a long time. <3 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. love the flowers - such a sweet thing for him to do! And I love your skirt & boots combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your skirt and boots! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots !
    Come on my blog and say hi ! I have a great giveaway going on !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!