Thursday, October 11, 2012

bits & pieces.


*phew* has anyone else had a crazy week? i started my job on wednesday at the united way and love it already! {shout out to my girl charmaine}. i have awesome co-workers. i feel so fortunate to have landed such a great position actively involved in impacting the community.

i love welcoming friday with gratitude each week. these bits & pieces posts are some of my favorites. it's a challenge to myself to capture the small moments of beauty each day. 
one // one of the last days of seventy degrees.  
two // "hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul." {emily dickinson} my feather from last week ended up in my art journal.
three // spent saturday morning at the beach. as i was leaving, thought i would look for another feather(s). all at once, dozens of birds swooped down at flew in circles around me. it was magical.
four // my art journal traveled with me to the beach.
five // one of the first boot & sweater days.



you are invited to share bits & pieces from your week below. i would love for you to join in! {thanks for those who shared last week! can't wait to see how this grows week by week.}


i truly love sharing beauty & joy from our weeks together. thanks to each and everyone of you for taking the time to link up! <3 wishing you a wonderful weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your seagull pictures. Glad you like the job! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it means no more 70 degree days, I love boots and sweaters! Thanks for the sharing space and happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica .. these are beautiful photographs...they remind me of the Oregon Coast where I dream to live someday! Colder weather = sweaters, boots and gorgeous scarfs...love it! We had rain yesterday for the first time in six months! Precious moment of the week, stepping outside barefoot, stretched arms onto the sky, allowing the rain to wash away the worries of the week...it was magical!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!