Thursday, January 3, 2013

bits & pieces


we can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
-thornton wilde

please enjoy some of the treasures from my week. <3

one // proudly wearing my chickadee road "i am beauty" tattoo. falling in love with this placement for the real one... ;)
two // spent many hours in my studio prepping art mail for some of my creative kindred sisters. love how they turned out!
three // had the priveledge to MEET one of my creative kindred sisters as she passed through CT. love to you, christine!
four // sometimes an art journal page means more a few weeks after it's created...
five // this feels sacred. :: edit from sweet alisha --> every moment is sacred.



do you have a post you'd like to share? (or maybe you can whip one up now that you have some inspiration?!) feel free to link up below:



have a wonderful weekend! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am loving watching you play around with tattoo ideas. I am reallllly getting the itch for another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool tattoo! And I'm totally digging your red hair :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved reading your bits and pieces (sorry I rarely comment!! {note to self: change that}) but seeing the picture reminder of our brief and wonderful coffee date makes me extra happy! Next time, we must plan something MUCH longer. :) You truly are a kindred sister. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i love hearing from YOU!